- All wholesalers must have a physical location.
- Minimum order is $150 (excluding shipping and discounts).
- All orders must be placed through the wholesale website.
- Most products are discounted 50%. Essential oil pricing will fluctuate with current market value.
- Wholesale will be for specified retail sizes only; bulk sizes are not included in the wholesale program.
- All sales are final unless a product is damaged or defective.
- A current tax ID is required for all wholesale accounts.
- Aromatherapy training documentation from a NAHA or AIA approved school is required to sell essential oils.
- Customer is responsible for shipping charges.
- No Credit Terms. Payment must be received prior to shipping any products.
- Orders will not be shipped to accounts with overdue balances.
- International Orders - we currently do not ship internationally due to freight costs.
- Pompeii products may not be sold on Ebay, Etsy, Amazon, Facebook, Pinterest or other 3rd party website.
- If you plan to sell Pompeii products on your website, the pictures and information should be the same as the information on the Pompeii sites. Pricing may not undercut the pricing on our websites with the exception of short-term sales.
- Wholesale orders will not be processed for shipping on Saturdays.
- Orders for pickup at the Mifflinburg location require 24 hours advance notice.
- Retail sales, specials and coupons do not apply to wholesale purchases.
Returns are accepted on damaged goods only. Damaged products must be reported within 7 business days of receipt for a Return Merchandise Authorization.
TESTERS & SIGNS
We provide complimentary testers with your first order of select items that are purchased in a quantity of at least 6 units. For example, the first time you purchase 6 Lavender Lotions, we will include a free tester lotion with it. After that point, please let us know when you order if you need replacement testers. (Testers are provided for lotions and body butters.)
CARING FOR NATURAL PRODUCTS
We only sell to permanent locations that are climate controlled. We cannot sell if you transport products frequently (like at an outdoor market) or where you must leave products without air conditioning over long periods of time.
Do not display in windows or in direct sunlight
Keep tester units clean and closed. If you provide tester spoons or sticks (for body butters), replace the spoons often.
Pay attention to expiration dates. We have a philosophy that we would rather use higher quality ingredients with an expiration date than use gobs of synthetics to make them last forever. We suggest putting products on sale (except soap bars) if they do not sell within 9-12 months.
We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.
- We reserve the right to update these policies without notice.